Search Engine Optimization
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” In simple terms, it means the process of improving your site to increase its visibility when people search for products or services related to your business in Google, Bing, and other search engines. The better visibility your pages have in search results, the more likely you are to garner attention and attract prospective and existing customers to your business.
The first and most obvious reason Why SEO is Important is web traffic. Search Engine Optimization aims to improve your ranking in search engine listings for specific keywords and phrases.
SEO – What services do I provide?
- First, I ask you to provide me with 8 to 12 keywords that you believe customers would use to search for your products or services.
- I do keyword research to find out what your competitors are using for keywords.
- I determine the best 8 to 12 keyword phrases for your website.
- Content – I add the keywords into your regular content and into headings in a format that still makes sense when read.
- I add keywords to all image tags (caption, description, and alt tags) to correspond to the keywords of the page that they appear on. (Product images are not optimized as they are not on main pages).
- I correctly Develop Metatags – Meta tags tell search engine robots what your site is about and where to go to properly crawl your website. These meta tags end up as the search results that you see when you do a Google search.
- I optimize content readability and number of words to meet the Google preferred min and max tolerances.
- I add an SEO monitoring plugin to make sure your website always stays SEO compliant.
- I fully analyze your website using my SEO Analyzer software.
- I submit your website for indexing with all the major search engines including Google, Bing, and Yahoo. 700+ search engines.