WordPress Website Design – WE LOVE WORDPRESS!!!!
Deciding to have your next site developed in WordPress is an extremely intelligent decision! WordPress is so versatile that it can be used to build any type of website. WordPress websites are incredibly secure, and are continually updated automatically to upgrade security protocols as threats emerge and evolve.
WHAT EXACTLY IS WORDPRESS?
WordPress is an open-source content management system (CMS) that was first introduced in 2003 as a free, open-source blogging platform. Since then, WordPress has evolved into a full-featured content management system that can be used to power any type of website. The source code for WordPress is freely available on the web, which means that anyone can modify the software to suit their needs. Additionally, WordPress is licensed under the GPLv2, which means it’s 100% open-source software.
WordPress is a popular content management system that allows your developer to create and customize websites or blogs. It’s easy to get started with WordPress, as the platform offers a range of templates and themes that you can be used to start your website. There are also a variety of plugins and widgets that add functionality to your site, such as social media sharing buttons, contact forms, or e-commerce tools for selling products online.
WordPress is a versatile content management system that allows your developer to customize your website and market it to your target audience. It provides you with the to create an online store or blog. With its ability to extend default functionality, you can add commerce plugins for selling products online, creating content, and managing your website’s technical side with no restrictions.
WordPress is like using word processing software such as Microsoft Word, but for creating any kind of website your heart desires. It has turned WordPress sites into an easy-to-use platform for anyone wanting to manage their website with ease. Whether you are looking to create a portfolio newspaper website or an ecommerce store, WordPress has got you covered.
SO WHAT IS THE WORDPRESS BUILD PROCESS HERE AT WEBSITE DESIGN USA?
- We send you a website quote, and the process begins.
- Should you decide to accept our quote, we will invoice you for a deposit, and will send you a list of needs to get your build started.
- Once you return the list of needs to us, along with your ideas and website content, we will begin your build on a temporary domain on one of our development servers. We build on a development server to prevent your website from accidentally getting indexed by search engines before the site has been completed.
- Once we have your site ready for review, we will send you the website link so you can review the site, and create a list of site edits if needed.
- Once we receive your edits, we will make your changes and have you review them. This process will go on until you decide your site is ready to go live, whether you only needed one edit, or a hundred.
- Once you approve the site to go live, we will need your domain and hosting information. We can provide the best hosting you will find for WordPress, at an incredible price, if needed.
- Once we have all needed info, we will migrate your website from the temporary domain to your permanent domain.
- Once your site is live, we will finish up your SEO, and submit your site for search engine indexing.
- Once all is completed, w will provide you with your login credentials.
- We will provide training on how to use your site if desired. We also provide a training section on this website located here.
- We will invoice you for the final web development payment.
- Lastly, let’s not forget about after the build! We will always be available to you for any questions, training, or maintenance work. You can contact us anytime for support or maintenance!