It’s been a couple of months considering that our last upgrade. We have some huge things developing and wish to have the ability to share them with you quickly. We have actually handled to launch some smaller sized functions to keep the apps fresh and more helpful for you.
Let’s have a look at them.
1. Browse volume timeframes
Generally, we take a look at the search volumes in regards to a 12-month average. This is a quite basic timeframe as it handles the seasonality of keywords and some abnormal month-to-month search volume spikes.
In some cases it may be beneficial to focus on much shorter timeframes to recognize emerging patterns. From now on, you can rapidly change in between 3, 6, and 12 months to get a much better grasp of the keywords.
You can attempt it by hovering over the search volume column and selecting the particular time-frame in the tooltip. 2. Include keywords to tracking straight in KWFinder We understand that our users enjoy the uncluttered and easy user interface of KWFinder and we wish to keep it that method. On the other hand, we’re continually tweaking the smooth combination with the rest of our tools as there’s a growing variety of individuals who deal with the entire Mangools suite. (Truthfully, you’re losing out if you’re not– all our strategies consist of all 5 tools).
Now, we have actually included a subtle yet helpful method to link your KWFinder lists with your trackings in SERPWatcher. Simply search for a “Track in SERPWatcher” button beside a list name in the list information or inside the list panel.
3. Include keywords to SERPWatcher tracking from KWFinder lists A few of you may choose a various work-flow. We have actually got you covered The exact same method you have the ability to access your trackings in KWFinder, you can access your KWFinder lists in SERPWatcher when including brand-new keywords to the tracking
. This, together with a copy-and-paste function and
export function ought to make it quite simple to link your keywords and trackings throughout our tools. 4.
Much better Unicode domain assistance Unicode domains are ending up being preferred. From the localized domain in your particular language (even with diacritics) to cool emoji domains. We have actually been supporting these domains for rather a long time, nevertheless, we utilized to reveal just the encoded (“punycoded”) variation.
This is repaired now and we deal with Unicode domains properly throughout all our apps– from proper recognition in the SERPs for rank tracking functions to simply better graph in the UI.
5. Other enhancements
There is constantly something to be enhanced or repaired. In this release, we have:
- enhanced the CSV exports throughout the apps to much better deal with unidentified worths (i.e. to not break your functions/filters/formatting used to the entire column),
- repaired the detection of highlighted bits in KWFinder– you can see the “FS” indication icon in the SERP summary,
- repaired SERPWatcher ranking inconsistencies (Google’s continuous SERP updates were on fire in the recentlies …),
- enhanced the method brand-new tracking is set into order in SERPWatcher (now it will be revealed as the very first one after the production),
- included many efficiency enhancements and optimizations.
That’s all from us in the meantime. Stay safe