In all likelihood, you’ve already discovered the benefits of WordPress, and worked with one or more popular WordPress themes or other design aids.
Top WordPress themes typically bring both advantages and limitations to the table. As a consequence, a web designer is confronted with finding a theme that maximizes the former and minimizes the latter when addressing the task at hand.
Finding “the best WP theme” among the large number currently on the market can be a daunting task.
Fortunately, you don’t have to spend hours sifting through and evaluating a lengthy list of potential candidates. This collection of 12 top WordPress themes should make it easy to find one that will help you get your New Year off to a roaring start.
With its 40+ core design features that includes a selection of 600+ pre-built websites, BeTheme easily qualifies as being the biggest multipurpose WordPress theme of them all. In addition, more than 200,000 sales attests to its popularity.
Every one of the core features brings something important or even necessary to the web designer. While there’s insufficient space here to cover them all, this sampling should suffice:
- BeTheme’s Muffin Builder is a powerful page builder that when used with its other core features makes website building a quick, easy, and coding free adventure.
- The Admin Panel and Shortcode Generator gives users all the options andflexibility needed to make it a genuine “if you can think of it you can build it” tool kit.
- BeTheme’s 600+ customizable pre-built websites make it possible to get virtually any project off to a quick start. These professionally-crafted design aids cover 30 business sectors, a wide range of small business niches, and the major website types.
Click on the banner. There’s much more to see.
Total was designed with perfection in mind, but the author still managed to make it a fast, friendly, and extremely flexible WordPress theme.
- Total’s multiplicity of useful features won’t slow you down. You can disable any feature you won’t be working with.
- Total’s Dynamic Template Function gives you the flexibility to customize a layout exactly the way you want to
- The Theme Customizer allows you to change fonts, colors, column widths, or section widths as the need arises
- Total features the WPBakery page builder, a host of pre-made demos and page-building modules.
- Total is WooCommerce and WordPress plugin friendly.
- To learn more about this drag and drop website-building theme simply click on the banner.
Avada stands out for a number of reasons, one being sales. This WordPress theme is the all-time best selling theme on the market. It’s trusted by more than 450,000 users, which says a lot.
That alone might be enough to convince you it would be “the best” theme for you, but let’s dig a little deeper.
- Avada’s portable one-click demos, pre-built websites, and design elements give web designers plenty to work with
- The drag and drop Fusion Builder, and the Fusion Theme Options and Fusion Page Options enable users to build complex sites without coding
- Free lifetime updates ensure Avada is going to continue to improve, and 5-star support is there should you ever need it.
Avada lets you design what you want and in the way you want it. Click on the banner to find out more about this best-selling theme.
Lightweight, highly modular, WooCommerce and Elementor integrations, and stunning design elements all contribute to make Rey one of the most innovative WordPress themes on the market.
- A selection of specialized WooCommerce tools
- A library of professionally-designed templates
- Easy set up and powerful performance
- Built-in SVG support
Rey is SEO friendly, and developer friendly as well.
TheGem is the best-selling theme on ThemeForest, which isn’t surprising since its multiplicity of features has led to it’s being called the Swiss Army knife of WordPress themes.
- TheGem WP theme includes more than 400 premium pre-built multi-page and onepage websites and templates with flexible customization options
- Available for Elementor and WPBakery page builders
- With extended WooCommerce tools & features for best online shopping
- A large selection of TheGem blocks (pre-designed web-page sections) is also included in the package
TheGem is 5-star rated and is trusted by more than 50,000 customers.
Uncode is a pixel-perfect multi-use popular theme that is ideal for artists and other creative types, agencies, and businesses.
- Uncode is a ThemeForest best seller with 80.000+ sales to date
- Uncode features a unique WooCommerce Custom Builder that gives site users supreme shopping experiences
- This theme’s showcase of user-built websites is a “must see”. Click on the banner, visit the site, and be prepared to be impressed.
This top selling, highly rated premium theme is suitable for beginners as well a more advanced WordPress users.
- Kalium features a large selection of professionally-designed demos and design elements that can easily be imported and put to immediate use
- All of the popular WordPress plugins are supported. Slider Revolution, WPBakery, Elementor, WooCommerce and other plugins are included in the price.
Kalium is responsive, SEO friendly, and GDPR compliant.
If you’re spending an excessive amount of time answering repetitive questions and customers find your site’s FAQ page a source of irritation rather than an aide, it might be the time to invest in KnowAll.
- Provides instant answers to customers 24/7.
- Provides detailed answers including related content suggestions
- Helps customers formulate questions with its search capability
Customers will love what KnowAll does and your business will profit from it.
Pofo is ideal for use by creative types and agencies, and for creating portfolio, blogging, and eCommerce sites.
- Pofo is extremely flexible, blazing fast, and SEO optimized
- WPBakery and Revolution Slider plugins are included together with more than 150 pre-built elements and a large selection of home and demo pages
- Detailed documentation is available online
Users can expect exceptional support.
This modern multipurpose theme with its trendy demos, templates, and creative design elements is a good choice for company websites, eCommerce store owners, and bloggers.
- Hongo’s out of the box features include premium plugins and WPBakery custom shortcodes
- Product page tools include quick view, compare, wish lists, filters, catalog mode, and more
Hongo is well documented and offers first-class customer and user support.
The XStore theme is focused on those things related to WooCommerce. As such, it is to be recommended if your next project is going to be an online store.
- A key feature is its selection of 100+ go-to-go shops
- The package also includes a built-in WooCommerce Email Builder, a Full Ajax Shop, a Single Product page builder, and $500+ worth of premium plugins
Developed by an 8Theme Elite Power Author, XStore has more than 20,000+ sales.
Typer can transform your blog website into high-powered multi-author platform. Front-end publishing, article bookmarks, and searches and recommendations for like articles are among Typer’s many features.
- Typer is Elementor and Gutenberg compatible
- Beautiful user profiles and multiple article layouts will dress up your site
- Features include an activity feed and weekly digest
Typer was developed by and Elite Author and enjoys a 5-star user rating.
Any selection from a above listing of great WordPress themes should put you in a good place for the website design challenges you may encounter going into the New Year.
Since each of these top WordPress themes features the latest website and website design trends, there’s at least one here for you, whether your project is for your personal use or for a corporate entity.
We hope you enjoy your shopping experience.